Friday, March 30, 2007

The Sleeper Has Awakened

Evan Sayet delivers one of the most powerful speeches I've ever heard - a clear explanation of the nature of Modern Liberalism. Everything that I've observed, but never quite fully understood about the nature of Modern Liberalism for the past 25 years, is perfectly captured in "discriminating" detail and with devastating logic and reason. I stand in awe of this man Evan.

Evan is directly influenced by a book written by Allan Bloom entitled The Closing of the American Mind. I've not read the book. Now I simply have to.

Note Evan's use of the term "Modern Liberalism" which he describes as an ideology which now dominates all of Western Europe and is the most significant political force in the Democratic Party today.

I highly recommend a peek.

No comments: